Monday, June 23, 2008

If You Want To Increase Re-venues, You Must Bring On An Assistant

If you want to grow your business, hands-down, you need an assistant. And by "grow," I really mean "make more mo-ney." Oh, I know what you're thinking! "I don't make enough mo-ney to hire an assistant yet. That's just not something that I can do right now."

I know you're thinking this because I thought the same thing too, at first. I resisted working with a Virtual Assistant (VA) for over a year. Then I tried it because I didn't have any other choice. I was so busy working on client projects and actually seeing clients that I didn't have time to market my business.

But once I hired a VA, I nearly doubled my re-venues. I finally had time to work on getting more clients and taking care of the aspects of the business that actually MAKE me money.

Here's the deal about Virtual Assistance. You can have someone work for YOU out of their OWN office, on their OWN computer on YOUR stuff, at a drastic fraction of what it would cost you to hire an assistant full time, or even a part-time college student. Here's why: VAs are highly experienced professionals who have been executive assistants in corporations and have chosen to go out on their own and work from home (can you blame them?)

They work with several clients at the same time and have an hourly rate. The best part is they only charge you for the actual time worked, keeping track of the time they spend on your work. Which means that, if they only spend 64 minutes working on a project for you, then they pro-rate the hourly rate to just those 64 minutes and that's all you pay.

Because they are highly experienced and own their own businesses, you can expect a much higher level of quality than you would with a student who generally doesn't have any experience in the business world. Because of this, VAs often become PARTNERS in the growth of your business, rather than simply someone you delegate work to.

They care, and it's in their best interest that you grow your business. The more successful YOU are, the more work you'll be giving THEM (win-win situation). So, it's almost like they're INVESTED in your success…

Your Assignment:

Isn't it time you thought about focusing on what matters most (the money-producing part of your business) and start to delegate the other details to a real professional?

Start writing down the things you want to start delegating and what your business goals are. You can also do a search on www.Google.com for "Virtual Assistant" and you will get leads for different organizations. Once you start collaborating with an eager-to-take-stuff-off-your-desk professional, you'll start seeing results soon thereafter.

I hear this a lot: You may not be sure how to use ALL the time you'll gain once you hire a VA. My advice? Marketing! But many solo-entrepreneurs aren't sure what to focus on first: ezine? Teleseminars? Talks? Networking? articles? No worries, I was there once too. The step-by-step Client Attraction Home Study System™ will show you everything you need to do first.

Not only do you get clear on what clients you should be targeting, how to create the marketing message that will have them WANT to work with you and seek you out, but exactly WHAT to do with your marketing time and HOW. It's everything you need to know to fill your practice quickly; no matter how long you've been in business. All the tools, scripts, templates, and examples are handed to you on a silver platter. So, you do step one of the system, and when you're done with that, you move on to step two, and so on. So easy. That's why my customers have gotten such great results from it. You can get yours at www.TheClientAttractionSystem.com.

© 2008 Client Attraction LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Fabienne Fredrickson, The Client Attraction Mentor, is founder of the Client Attraction System™ and http://www.clientattraction.com/, the proven step-by-step program to attract more clients, make more m’oney being self-employed, while having more time off to enjoy it all. To receive your F.R.E.E. Audio CD by mail and get weekly how-to articles on attracting more clients, visit http://www.clientattraction.com/